2921 Stock DR
Austin TX, 78741
Photo 1 of 28
$2,400 per month
1,456 sq ft
Application Fee: $60.00
NO SHOWINGS AFTER SATURDAY, MAY 8. Masks required for all showings please. Detached condo in the gorgeous Edgewick Community, no shared walls, lives like single family home! Lock & leave lifestyle, centrally located near St. Edwards University, Oracle, & minutes to downtown. Bonus office downstairs doubles as 3rd bdrm w/ huge picture window pouring in natural light. Beautiful finishes & great layout. Garage located at the back of the property. All appliances convey with the lease.
- Edgewick Condo
- Yes Allowed
Map & Directions
- Drivers License/ID/Passport
- Previous 4 Weeks Paystubs
Tenant Selection Criteria
COMPASS - NOTICE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF TENANT SELECTION CRITERIA
These criteria are being provided in reference to the Property located at the following address below.
Pursuant to Texas Property Code Section 92.3515, these tenant selection criteria are being provided to you. The following constitute grounds upon which Landlord will be basing the decision to lease the Property to you. Based on the information you provide, Landlord may deny your application or may take other adverse actions against you (including, but not limited to, requiring a co-signer on the lease, requiring an additional deposit, or raising rent to a higher amount than for another applicant). If your application is denied or another adverse action is taken based upon information obtained from your credit report or credit score, you will be notified.
1. Criminal History: Landlord will perform a criminal history check on you to verify the information provided by you on the Lease Application. Landlord’s decision to lease the Property to you may be influenced by the information contained in the report.
2. Previous Rental History: Landlord will verify your previous rental history using the information provided by you on the Lease Application. Your failure to provide the requested information, provision of inaccurate information, or information learned upon contacting previous landlords may influence Landlord’s decision to lease the Property to you.
3. Current Income: Landlord may ask you to verify your income as stated on your Lease Application. Depending upon the rental amount being asked for the Property, the sufficiency of your income along with the ability to verify the stated income may influence Landlord’s decision to lease the Property to you.
4. Credit History: Landlord will obtain a Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) report, commonly referred to as a credit report, in order to verify your credit history. Landlord’s decision to lease the Property to you may be based upon information obtained from this report. If your application is denied based upon information obtained from your credit report, you will be notified.
5. Failure to Provide Accurate Information in Application: Your failure to provide accurate information in your application or your provision of information that is unverifiable will be considered by Landlord when making the decision to lease the Property to you.
By signing below, you are indicating that you have had the opportunity to review Landlord’s tenant selection criteria set forth above. The tenant selection criteria may include factors such as criminal history, credit history, current income, and rental history. If you do not meet the selection criteria, or if you provide inaccurate or incomplete information, your application may be rejected and your application fee will not be refunded.
I hereby acknowledge that I have reviewed Landlord’s tenant selection criteria and understand that if I do not meet the selection criteria, or if I provide inaccurate or incomplete information, my application may be rejected and my application fee will not be refunded.
Listing provided by: Austin MLS, © 2021 Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the property of and copyrighted by Austin MLS Information should be independently verified.