With Deluxe Listed2Leased, the following are provided:
- Complete the Listing Agreement with Addendums and send it to the Realtor for review, prior to sending it for signatures.
- Take photographs of the rental.
- List each property on the MLS under the Realtor’s MLS ID.
- Place a lockbox on the home. (Go4Rent will provide the lockbox.)
- Place a For Rent yard sign at the property with the listing Realtor’s information. (These signs are made by Go4Rent.)
- Connect with the showing service.
- Review each lease application to make sure it is complete.
- Process all applications that meet or exceed the landlord’s criteria.
- Verify the applicant’s employment and rental payment history.
- Assist the Realtor and landlord with making a leasing decision.
- Write the lease to the landlord’s specifications, and provide everyone with a fully executed copy.
- Collect all move-in funds.
- Pay the full commission to the Realtors.
- Remove the lockbox and sign.
- Change the status on the MLS.
- Order the rekey service. This is required by Texas Law. (The landlord is responsible for this fee).
Was this helpful?
0 / 0