Delahn Realty LP
Melanie Brigante, MBA, CMI, MRP, RSPS, SRES
Real Estate Broker and Owner of Delahn Realty
Melanie, founding partner of Delahn Realty, is a 25 plus-year real estate industry veteran representing Commercial Real Estate Investors and Home Owners looking to maximize their real estate asset returns by employing thoughtful and well planned long-term buying and selling strategies. Understanding that her client’s homes often have the largest impact on their net worth, she works diligently for her Buyers and Sellers to identify the best opportunities for them. Melanie provides exceptional service to her clients across the DFW markets and her clients often describe her as detail-oriented, proactive, and fun to be around.
After obtaining her MBA from Texas Tech University, Melanie moved to Richardson and later to Allen where she actively supports several local schools and service organizations including the Plano Arts Association, and she has served several terms as board member for the Allen Community Outreach and the Allen Sports Association. She coached her son and daughter during their early years playing soccer and she supported them as team mom and marketing coordinator during their years participating in sports through the Allen and Lovejoy School Districts.
Designations and Licenses
• Texas Real Estate Commission Broker #0537286
• Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
• Certified Member of the Institute of Professionals in Taxation (CMI)
• Texas Department of Licensing Senior Property Tax Consultant #2521
• BA Social Welfare/Sociology, Texas Tech University
• MBA, Texas Tech University
No listings found.